We are remaining open through this challenging time as Governor Baker has given Chiropractors permission to provide care for their patients.
Taking care of your health and keeping your immune system strong is paramount to navigate this crisis. Chiropractic adjustments and the NIS sessions boost immunity to do just that.
These are measures we have taken and continue to take to ensure your safety:
- All tables are disinfected and all surfaces have been disinfected throughout the day.
- If it looks like there are a lot of cars in the parking lot, you can call Michelle and she can text you when a room is ready for you.
- We have moved chairs out from the office and into the lobby so we have proper social distancing.
- The tables are wiped down after each patient's visit. (We can also adjust you sitting just as effectively.)
- We will increase our hours, if necessary, to reduce the waiting time in our office.
- Please be assured that we have shown no signs of illness ourselves.
- Children's toys and books have been put away for now.
We encourage our patients who have immune-compromising illnesses, fever, and sore throat to use the precautions they need and be respectful of our community. Most of you know we typically encourage you to get adjusted when sick. Talk to us so we can help you make the right decision in this particular situation.
There are other ways to help your body fight off bacteria and viruses and maintain your health like drinking more water, eating more vegetables, exercising at home, meditating, and getting adequate rest.
We know that many of you are experiencing big changes physically, emotionally, and socially. Please call us for support. We need one another more than ever in times like these.
Rochelle Bien, DC
Michael Goldstein, DC